The holidays are officially right around the corner, and if you’re feeling a bit uninspired by the thought of rushing to the stores or going online to search for the perfect gift, why not give a gift of experience? Imagine the reaction to a gift that helps your loved one hone their culinary skills, satisfy their need for speed, or luxuriate in a day devoted to creating a new look for the new year. These experiences can be enjoyed alone or with a partner and are sure to create lasting memories!
Queen Or King Bee For A Day
Give the experience of a day of beauty and a fashion makeover, complete with a professional photo to capture the new look! I’m excited to offer this special package with Douglas Carroll Salon for all family members for the holidays:
- Haircut and style from women.
- Make up session with professional makeup artist.
- Haircut and brow trim for men.
- Teen haircut and special conditioning treatment.
- Consultation with me at the client’s favorite Triangle store to find the most flattering colors, styles and vendors.
- Valuable style tips and help selecting up to two outfits or five garments.
- A tasty, mid-afternoon treat.
- An Ellen Shaffer Photography session to commemorate the day. Photos will be available in a private viewing gallery, where the client may select two images to download for his or her enjoyment.
Additional product and service offerings include the following:
- Closet consultation
- Hair color
- Printed photos
Contact Suzanne at email@example.com or (919) 270-0250 for more info.
*Package prices do not include clothing purchase.
For The Foodie On Your List
Give a cooking or mixology class from Durham Spirits Co., and your recipient might just thank you with a delectable new cocktail or an invitation to dinner! A gift certificate can be used to sign up for any class, or you can arrange a private, custom class designed just for your special someone. For more information, visit www.durhamspiritscompany.com.
Real Live Racing Thrills
What could be more exhilarating than riding in the passenger seat with a professional driver in a 600-horsepower Sprint Cup style stock car? Give the gift of a lifetime to your favorite daredevil, and they can buckle up with a professional driver who will take them to speeds that top 160 mph at the famed Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, N.C. One available package even puts them behind the wheel! For more details, see www.cloud9living.com/raleigh/stock-car-ride-along.
From my closet to yours,