For many of us it’s not easy to make that effort to purchase a new swimsuit instead of wearing what you have worn for years. Take a breath and feel confident in your approach as there is vast array of choices. It’s really about loving ourselves and our bodies!
Here a few tips on how to approach bathing suit shopping
- Go to the store to shop when you have time to try on a variety of looks and be open minded. Select a suit for your lifestyle! Are you going to use it for sport, sunbathing or swimming?
- Don’t eat a big meal before trying on suits but also eat for the energy it will take.
- Wear clothing easy to take off and panties that are minimal but appropriate for sanitary reasons.
- Keep in mind you may need to size but most swimsuits do stretch. The important thing to remember is that it is comfortable to begin with and not too binding or rides up!
- Whatever you select, own it and feel beautiful in it. The goal is not perfection!
Here’s a few of my favorite swim looks and cover ups for this summer!
Have fun shopping and please reach out if you need my assistance in finding that swimsuit that makes you feel “WOW”. We all deserve to feel that way!
From my closet to yours,