Help Me Plan My Next Free Seminar!
Poll Closed – See Results Below
Later this year I’m going to offer a series of FREE seminars at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte. And, I need YOUR HELP finding fashion topics that you care about! Please take a moment to select any topics below that you think would be a great seminar topic. Do you have an idea that you think is interesting? I’d love to hear it – please leave it in the comments.
Choose as many topics below as interest you.
- Maximizing Your Accessories to Create New Looks. (14%, 21 Votes)
- Gain Control Of Your Closet & Wardrobe. (14%, 21 Votes)
- How To Plan Your Weekly Wardrobe With a Dozen Essentials. (13%, 20 Votes)
- White Basic Blouse & Finding that “WOW” Jean (11%, 16 Votes)
- Make Your Favorite “Golden Oldie” Garments Fashionable. (10%, 15 Votes)
- How To Wear Leisurewear All Day Long. (9%, 14 Votes)
- Keeping Garments, Shoes, and Accessories Fresh and New Looking. (8%, 12 Votes)
- Transitioning Your Wardrobe After Retirement (for men & women). (7%, 11 Votes)
- Finding Your Style After You've Lost Weight. (5%, 8 Votes)
- Fashionable Dressing for Men Over 50. (5%, 7 Votes)
- Turn Your Fashion OOPS Into A Winner. (4%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 32